Tuesday 5 January 2010

First card for 2010

Ha ha I cant beleive I have actually done it!!!
A challenge card.
This is for the MSE challenge posted by Rainmac
It was a sketch challenge, Here is the sketch



And here is my card.

I used my6x6 My Minds Eye wild asparagus papers, some gold mirri board. A few Anita's Glitterations, Circle and square and some peel offs. Am really please with it. I was worried about the circle as I have no die cuts I find circles very hard to do but I put an Anita's cirle glitterations sticker on my paper and cut round it with my craft knife. Not perfect but ok.

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the gold glitter edgings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Anita's Glitterations. Never used them befor but I like them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Challenge card!! Love those MME papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, gorgeous papers x

    ReplyDelete