Sunday 15 March 2015

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers day to everyone :)
I can now show the Card I designed on my Silhouette Studio. Once I had learnt the basic Box Card  Shape,(post here)  I just new I wanted to make the flaps butterfly shape but the first time I tried I was over tired and just couldn't make it work. So was so pleased when I finally found a day I could have a good go with designing. It didn't take me long as I had the fabulous Video's from Nikki in Stitches Craft Academy to follow if I forgot things and I did forget a lot. Here is;


Eeeek  I feel so professional saying that I designed this and even more so when I "Release the compound path" Ha ha Most Silhouette users will know what I mean when I say that but it sounds so designery :) and so great to know what it means. Again a huge thanks to Nikki :)
So here is the Card made up for my Super Special Mum.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day :)

2 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you again how much I LOVE THIS?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Nikki, My Mum just asked today what you thought of it :) I can only do it because of you!! and when I catch up, you will be seeing lots if different Canvas' I expect :) Just having a bit of crochet time this week but planning on getting back to the Academy soon :)

      Delete