Wednesday 17 November 2010

Well, well been a while again.
I haven't been feeling at my best for a while now but my Craftyness has still been around. So I thought it about time to show what I have been up to in November.

I sell quite a few Mugs in my Shop and online http://www.wendyscraftshop.co.uk/ourshop/cat_259075-Gifts.html
So thought it would be nice to offer a wrapping service to. Here is an example of what you can receive.
Any Sweets can be added and a tag with the message of you choice.


I had an order for a maternity Card and this is how it came out. Really quite different from my normal style but I love it and really enjoyed making this one.


I also found this really cool tutorial here http://lifeofperks.blogspot.com/2010/09/recycling-news.html So I had a go. This was so much fun and mainly free apart from the paint. They are a bit hard to make first time round but the end result is well worth it. I keep all my wool in these boxes now. I love love love them.




Well thats a little of what I have been up too, May be back shortly.
Thank you for following my Blog. I love reading messages left. xx











2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your getting on great with your shop. Love the boxes and great idea for showing your wool off in them. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaqui. I think you may be the only one that reads my Blog lol. xx

    ReplyDelete