Tuesday 7 September 2010

Owl day

Well I've had a very creative day today.
It all started a few days ago when I found a lovely template for an owl.
I printed it out and today I thought I'd cut the paper pieces out straight away rather than filing it away for "later"
So I did and made this card.

This then got me thinking that I could maybe cut this template out of fabric and stitch around it. So I did haha and this is what I got.

I'm so chuffed. I really want to get more into sewing but am finding it quite hard. So even though he's far from perfect i'm so happy with him. Not sure what I am going to do with him yet. Just look lovingly for a while.
So then I remembered I had a sock owl tutorial saved so as I had made two Owls I thought I'd go for a third. So here is my first ever Sock Animal.

Ha ha again he's far from perfect but I love him.

I think I must have bought the stretchiest socks ever though lol I could have filled this so much more it wouldn't stop stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment