Wednesday 11 August 2010

Bookmark corners


Well I've had a few tutorials saved for these lovely bookmarks but never got round to making them and they are so simple.



I came across this tutorial http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2010/01/creating-corner-bookmarks.html and had a go today. They really are so easy and fun to make.
I am going to make more for our new reading group that starts next week. I think it will be a nice welcome gift. Thought I would put peoples initials on them once I know who's coming.
Thanks for popping by. xx

3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea and so simple. I will be making these with the kids tomorrow! Thanks for sharing. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea - they look great! Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, I think I should make some of these - I'm forever dog-earing books. Bad Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete