Saturday 24 July 2010

Well I have neglected my Blog again and feel so bad. Alot has happened since my last post. I have been busy busy busy catching up on orders so I could go on holiday. I got everything done but was so busy forgot to take pictures of most things. I went away to Spain on 1st July and had a wonderful relaxing time with my Mum. The weather was really really hot but that was a good excuse not to do anything. I got back the following Thursday all energised and raring to go. On Monday I tripped on the stairs and broke my ankle and damaged my ligaments. Oooo nooo disaster. I have been going to work as much as I can but I can truly say it has been very hard. Everything is exhausting and not being able to drive is a pain. I have however had time to update my website a bit and get on with a few things I have been meaning to do.
Here's a few pics that I remembered to take of what I have been up to. Would really love to set a day aside to update my blog each week. So fingers crossed I can find the time.



Nappy Cakes have been popular this fortnight. All Blue, lots
of new Baby Boys been born.




An adorable 1st birthday Boy card And an equally adorable joint Christening Card
I do love making these personalised cards. When they get collected the look of joy on peoples faces is a wonderful sight.




I am loving making these cute flower hair clips, What do you think. Are they sellable?
I have added them to my website http://www.wendyscraftshop.co.uk/
Hope they start to sell.
Thanks to all who read my Blog. I hope to be back soon. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely makes - hope that your ankle heals soon. Thought we hadn't seen you over on MSE for ages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, hope your ankle heals soon. Fab makes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Ankle is healing much better than expected. Haven't been to MSE for ages. I have so many things I love it takes me days to get through the posts. Missing everyone though and will pop in soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you. I hope your ankle mends soon and doesn't give you too much discomfort.

    Lovely makes and flower hair accessories are very in at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete